Domain registration is the process of registering a domain name. This identifies one or multiple IP addresses with a name that is easier to remember. We can get you your domain with the name of your choice. Your domain name should relate to your website. What is your website about? we then look at domain extensions, there are many options for extensions a few of the most popular are:
- .com: This is the most commonly used domain extension. It is more likely for your domain name to have already been taken with this extension.
- .Net: If you really want a domain name and it has been taken with the .com extension you can consider the .Net extension.
- .Org: If you are a non-profit organization, especially if you are a well known organization you can use the .org extension.
- .Info: If your website is strictly for providing information this could be a good extension to use, if not it would be best to choose another.
- .Biz: This extension is more for the use of business owners
There are other domain extensions that you can use with your domain name, however these are the main extensions.